Capri Pizza is committed to protecting the privacy of the personal information you provide us on our Web site (“Site”).
Capri Pizza may revise the information, services and the resources contained in this Site from time to time, and we reserve the right to make such changes without obligation to notify past, current or prospective visitors. Your continued use of this Site after changes have been made constitutes your acceptance of any new or amended terms. In no event shall Capri Pizza be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of any use of the information contained herein.
Capri Pizza strives to ensure that the information contained in this Site is accurate and reliable. However, Capri Pizza and the World Wide Web (or Web Site Host) are not infallible, and errors may sometimes occur. Therefore, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Capri Pizza makes no representations about the reliability of the features of this Site, the Capri Pizza Content (defined below), Submitted Content (defined below) or any other Site feature. You acknowledge that any reliance on such material and/or systems will be at your own risk. Capri Pizza is not responsible for the information, data, text or other materials that may appear in Submitted Content or may otherwise be submitted by users. Opinions expressed in Submitted Content do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Capri Pizza, and Capri Pizza does not endorse and has no control over Submitted Content. Submitted Content is not necessarily reviewed by Capri Pizza prior to posting and Capri Pizza makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the Submitted Content or to the accuracy and reliability of the Submitted Content. Capri Pizza makes no representations regarding the amount of time that any Capri Pizza Content or Submitted Content will be preserved.
Capri Pizza disclaims any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, as to any matter whatsoever relating to this Site, including without limitation the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. Capri Pizza is not liable or responsible for any damages or injuries caused by use of this Site (such as viruses, omissions or misstatements). THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE MADE WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR ANY INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE THEREIN. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL CAPRI PIZZA BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, NOR SHALL CAPRI PIZZA BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES, ERRORS, DEFECTS, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED BY EVENTS BEYOND CAPRI PIZZA’S REASONABLE CONTROL, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ACTS OF GOD, COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO THIS SITE’S RECORDS, PROGRAMS OR SERVICES. In no event shall Capri Pizza’s total liability for all damages, losses and causes of action exceed five dollars (U.S. $5.00). Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages; as a result, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
On certain areas of our Site you may be able to submit texts, files, images, photos, videos, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, text postings, and other materials and content (“Submitted Content”). You have no ownership rights in your account or other access to the Site or features therein, and Capri Pizza may delete all Submitted Content at any time, with or without notice, if Capri Pizza deems that you have violated these Terms, the law, or for any other reason. Capri Pizza assumes no liability for any information removed from our Site, and reserves the right to permanently restrict access to the Site or a user account.
By posting, displaying, publishing or otherwise submitting Submitted Content on or through this Site, you understand and acknowledge that any materials or other communications you transmit in any manner and for any reason will not be treated as confidential or proprietary. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that any concepts, techniques, procedures, methods, systems, video, scripts, music, photographs, designs, plans, charts or other materials you transmit to Capri Pizza may be used by Capri Pizza anywhere, anytime and for any reason whatsoever subject to the following terms:
- You hereby grant to Capri Pizza a limited, nonexclusive, sublicensable, worldwide, fully paid, royalty-free license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and distribute Submitted Content. This license includes the right to host, index, cache, distribute and tag any Submitted Content, as well as the right to sublicense Submitted Content to third parties, including other users, for use on other platforms, such as for use on mobile phones, in video or music software computer programs.
- You represent and warrant that you own the Submitted Content displayed, published or posted by you on the Site and otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth herein, and the displaying, publishing or posting of your Submitted Content, and our use thereof, does not and will not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark rights, contract rights or any other intellectual property rights or other rights of any person or entity. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees and any other monies owing any person by reason of any Submitted Content displayed, published or posted by you to the Site.
Your posting of Submitted Content is further subject to the following posting rules:
- You may not post any content that, as determined in Capri Pizza’s sole discretion, is unlawful, harmful, tortious, defamatory, libelous, obscene, invasive of the privacy of another person, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, racist, infringing, pornographic, violent or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate.
- You may not post any content that contains personal information about any individual, violates the privacy of any other individual or entity, or anything that you are under a contractual obligation to keep private or confidential. You agree that you will not impersonate any person or organization, including without limitation, the personnel of Capri Pizza. You further agree that you will not misrepresent an affiliation with another person or organization, nor will you post any content that contains slanderous or libelous comments about others, or that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property right of a third party.
- You may not post any content that contains business solicitation of any type, including advertising a product or service, offering a product or service for sale, or directing Site visitors to a location for more information about a product or service.
- You may not post any software, files or links to other sites, and you may not post any content that contains viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may adversely affect the operation of the Site or features of the Site. You may not modify in any way any specifications, technology or application codes provided to you by Capri Pizza or as embedded in the Submitted Content unless expressly authorized in writing by Capri Pizza.
- You may not share or transfer password or other access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently. You shall bear sole responsibility for all use of any account you have been permitted to create on this Site and for the confidentiality of your password.